9:00 AM Sunday School
10:15 AM Worship
"The Word of the Lord Has Sounded Forth From You"
"Love the Lord Your God...And Your Neighbor As Yourself"
All Saints Sunday
Remembering those who died in the last year
No matter who you are,
or where you are on life's journey,
you are welcome here.
St. John's is a friendly and welcoming congregation set on a picture postcard hill in what is still farm country. Our heritage is the Pennsylvania Dutch people and the Lutheran and Reformed faith. Our present congregation reflects a variety of cultures and theological viewpoints. Our future is in God's hands and we hope it includes you.
Here are a few things you will quickly learn about St. John's:
- This is one of the best singing churches you will ever attend, with a spirited organist and choir leading the way.
- This is a church that shares Jesus' call to, "Follow Me."
- We have an excellent Christian education with classes for all ages, two adult classes, and a top notch lay-led two year Confirmation program.
- This church has a positive spirit of care and compassion for one another. We believe in building one another up and walking with each other through hard times.
- The sanctuary has been recently renovated and is conducive to worship.
- This is a mission-minded church with outreach to local and global mission projects.
- This is a church with a place for those who want to explore and practice the Christian faith.
Enjoy the website and please come worship with us this Sunday.
Your Brother In Christ,
Pastor James Gottwald
St. John's Mission Statement
Empowered by the Spirit, our Christian family reaches out to all people through our gifts of love, support and care making Christ visible in daily life. We celebrate the teachings of Christ by providing worship, Christian education, fellowship and pastoral care in this community and through the world.
Read about all of
St. John's activities in our
monthly newsletter .
Click Here for
Youth Group Luminaries
All Saints Day
$2 per luminary
for sale after worship on October 19 & 26
Walk-In Basket Social
November 7 5-8pm
November 8 9-3pm
Drawing at 3:30pm
Open to the Public
First Sheet - $5
Extra $3 or 4 for $10
(25 tickets per sheet)
Food & Refreshments
Desserts after Play